Recognising the need for display systems dedicated to specific applications, Laserdyne Technologies has developed the first of the Xtreme range of displays.
The Xtreme Air 12 model is an 12.1″ [with XGA (1024 x 768) resolution] version of the Black Opal display type, specially designed for airborne use.
This is a reduced weight/reduced cost model, where some of the stringent sealing and other measures required for land and seaborne operations have been relaxed. It retains the advanced video features and generally high level of ruggedisation for which Black Opal displays are renowned.
- dedicated to use in helicopters;
- reduced weight and cost;
- versatile mounting options;
- designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
- 12.1” 4:3 LED backlit LCD, 1,024 pixels x RGB x 768 lines (XGA) resolution, 18 bit (262k) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
|inputs||up to 4 low res’n + 6 high res’n + 1 SDI;|
|display||up to 6 channels simultaneously;|
|outputs||up to 2 SDI + 1 analogue video.|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) (LED backlight adjustable to over 1,000 nit)
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green or red selectable)
- backlit buttons (adjustable, green or red selectable)
- anti reflection coated window
- 12 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422
|panel Mount||4 x 4.5mm dia. holes in corners;|
|side Mount||4 x M4 tapped holes, 8mm deep, on|
|rear Mount||VESA 75 type, 4 x M4 tapped holes,|
|recording||internal DVR (SD) module;|