The Model RMU8HM is the 8.4″ [with XGA (1,024 X 768) resolution] multi-function version of the Laserdyne Black Opal display, fitted with a high brightness LED backlight module. LED backlighting improves reliability when compared with standard CCFL (lamp) backlights – not only by substituting solid-state components for fragile lamps, but also by the graceful nature of LED backlight degradation as the unit ages – a missing lamp may make an LCD unreadable, but a few fading LEDs make little difference.
- land, sea and airborne applications;
- high Def SDI input capability;
- multi-function capability with assignable buttons for control of external devices via comms port;
- designed to to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation;
- EM shielded.
- 8.4” 4:3 LCD, 1,024 pixels x 768 lines, 8 bit (16M) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
|inputs||up to 2 analogue Std Def video + 1 SDI;|
|display||up to 2 video and 1 SDI simultaneously;|
|outputs||1 analogue Std Def video.|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) (LED backlight adjustable to 1,150 nit);
- readable with night vision devices (green low intensity adjustable backlight);
- anti reflection coated window.
- 12 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422
- 8 threaded mounting holes 9mm deep #8-32, 4 each on top and bottom of housing.
|Comms||RS-422 to 10 MBaud; RS-232 1,200 to 230.6 kBaud;|
|Sealing||hermetic (land and sea), splash and drip proof (airborne)|
|Backlight||red night backlight|