The R12 model series is an XGA resolution, 12.1” member of the Black Opal display family. Within this series, both standard and fully customized models are available, designed for use in fixed or vehicle mounted surveillance systems. All LaserDyne Black Opal displays have been engineered for a wide range of land-, sea or air-borne display applications including remote/indirect viewing of video images generated by day, night or thermal cameras.
- dedicated to use in land and other vehicles;
- suits surveillance, remote weapon stations and other systems;
- options customisation;
- designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
- 12.1” 4:3 LED backlit LCD, 1,024 pixels x RGB x 768 lines (XGA) resolution, 24 bit (16.7M) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
|inputs||1 to 4 CVBS [configurable];|
|display||live input or recorder playback;|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in broad range of lighting conditions (backlight adjustable);
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green or red selectable);
- backlit buttons (green, red selectable);
- anti reflection coated window.
- 12 to 32Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422
- rear, side, and top mounts.
|recorder||internal SD DVR, mp4 format, with removable USB 2.0 media;|
|computer||fan-less Intel x86 Processor with touch screen.|