International Precision Products BV, an innovative and forward-thinking company responsible for designing and selling electro-mechanical components and electro-optical devices, serving the Aerospace & Defence industry for almost 50 years, is currently seeking an additional Area Sales Manager to join their team.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting sales revenue growth within the Aerospace and Defence sector by increasing sales into existing and mainly new customer accounts across UK South and Scandinavia. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships with our existing customers as well as identify, follow up and execute on new sales opportunities.
Extended sales cycles into the Aerospace and Defence sector require drive, tenacity coupled with commercial acumen. You will be able to demonstrate these qualities and ideally have a proven track record in defence-related sales. The deals we work on in this business often go through long design phases and it can take long for real orders to materialize.
The Area Sales Manager will be supported by the Dutch head office in order processing, logistics and administrative matters. Our technical experts will support you in case of complex issues
Area Sales Manager Requirements:
- Experience with complex technical products for example a Commercial Engineer who is ready for the next step in their career moving into sales. Previous experience in new business, account management and managing a long sales cycle is preferable (ideally has a Defence & Aerospace background).
- Educational background in electronics / electrical engineering / electro mechanics or similar discipline.
- Holder of a full and clean driving licence and flexible to travel up to 50%.
- Able to work autonomously, self-motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to achieve UK security clearance may be required for this role.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and commission scheme
- Attractive pension scheme
- Company car
- Mobile phone, laptop and all necessary equipment
- Excellent career with learning and development opportunities to ensure continual growth and achieve to your full potential
Interested? To apply for the role of Area Sales Manager please submit your CV via MONSTER today!