Cable Harnesses and assemblies for a variety of challenging applications.
A cable harness is only as reliable as its weakest connection point and with over 25 years of connector design and manufacturing experience, Cristek knows connectors! Cable Harness Assemblies Combining unparalleled connector expertise, over $1 million of cable assembly specific equipment with experienced cable technicians and engineers ensures you can trust Cristek with your most critical harness assembly challenges.
Cristek is there for you from concept through full scale production. Our range of applications experience in satellites, missiles, weapon systems, ground shelters, vehicles, medical devices, and many others, allows us to draw from a tight menu of best practices to yield cost effective designs and repeatable results. When you plug a Cristek assembly into your system it works first time, every time!
Areas of expertise and capability include:
- Assembly & Test
- Operators and inspectors are IPC/WHMA – A- 620 and S-STD-001ES Certified
- Environmental stress screening, xray and vacuum bake available
- 100% electrical test IAW IPC/WHMA-A-620 or application specific requirements
- Wire range from 8 AWG to 34 AWG
- Overmolding & potting
- Machine overbraid: 16 to 64 carrier, Shielding & jacketing (eg: Kevlar)
- Complex wire harnesses requiring three dimensional fixturing
- Solderless termination of micro miniature (M83513) style connectors
Do you want to learn more about this or one of our other solutions? Please contact us.